Discover the 2024 Influencer Marketing Trends
Responsibility, adaptability, creativity: these are the keystones of influence marketing for 2024.
To approach this year with confidence, our white paper “2024 Influence Marketing Trends” delves into the strategies that will make all the difference, innovations to adopt, and pitfalls to avoid.
Discover how brands, agencies, influencers, and platforms are adapting to create campaigns that are more conscious, connected, and creative!
Fill out the form below and receive your white paper by email.
Stellar will use your contact information to provide products and services to you. This information will be used in accordance with our data management policy. You can unsubscribe any time.
What will you find in this white paper?
The 3 Major Trends in Influence Marketing 2024
1. Responsible and transparent influence
- An in-depth analysis of the latest European, French, and Belgian legislations on transparency
- The impact of these changes on strategies for brands, agencies, and influencers
- Insights on the integration of societal, environmental, and moral values in influence campaigns and their growing importance within communities
2. The latest trends of social media
- Key figures, trends, and new features of each social platform and tips for effectively leveraging them in your influence marketing strategies.
- Strategic advice illustrating how to diversify your communication channels and formats according to the latest trends in influence marketing.
- Examples of successful influence campaigns that marked 2023 across various channels.
3. Artificial Intelligence in influence
- A detailed overview of the evolution of artificial intelligence in the field of influence marketing and the integration of AI tools such as predictive analysis, machine learning, and generative AI.
- Analysis of the benefits, risks, and opportunities related to integrating AI into influence marketing strategies as a brand, agency, or influencer.
- An in-depth observation of the opportunities and risks associated with the use of virtual influencers in marketing strategies.
Why download this white paper?
Legal Advisor – Application of Consumer Law
Aline Lemaire, Marketing Director BENELUX
The Coca-Cola Company
Influence Director Belgium
Brought to you by
Stellar innovates in the field of influence marketing by providing solutions for digital and communication professionals. These solutions enable effective launching, analyzing, and optimizing media and influence campaigns on social networks.
Our mission: to democratize influence marketing by making it transparent, understandable, and accessible to everyone.