Duration: 3 to 12 months
Stellar is a leading Influencer Marketing company with a range of tools and services helping companies connect with the right influencers, launch successful collaborations and measure the ROI from their campaigns.
- The Stellar Agency launches and manages influence marketing campaigns from start to finish (product placements, “seeding” gifts, contests, events, etc.)
- The Stellar software enables companies to manage their influence marketing internally thanks to the in-depth analyses of their influencers and the monitoring of their campaigns in real time.
Some of our clients (in Belgium and internationally) include: L’Oréal, Shiseido, Coty, LVMH, Colgate, Disney, RTL, Mondelez, and agencies such as Dentsu Aegis Network, Famous Relations, Oona, Walkie Talkie.
Creative, organized, and autonomous, our intern will contribute to the influence marketing strategies we develop for several major customers of our Stellar Agency. She/He has a strong sense of leadership, a curious mind and is always proactive.
- Support the elaboration of influence marketing strategies from A to Z.
- Come up with creative and thorough proposals for brands.
- Write detailed briefings for influencers.
- Keep in touch with the influencers and oversee the smooth running of our campaigns.
- Master Stellar’s analytics to evaluate the influencers’ profiles, monitor their contents production and create campaign reports.
- Expand one’s knowledge of the influencers network (in France, Belgium, and internationally).
- Refine the team’s social influence marketing expertise.
- Currently following a BS/MS degree in communication, marketing, PR, or a related field
- Passionate about influence marketing and social media.
- Good knowledge of social media.
- Ability to write clear and engaging presentations.
- Fluency in Dutch and either French or English.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org