Stellar is a leading influencer marketing company, known for its revolutionary software and a range of campaign management and talent services. We help companies collaborate with the right influencers and measure the results and ROI of their actions. Our mission: to develop the most innovative solutions to make influencer marketing more transparent, easier and more effective – for everyone.
“From Big Data to Big Stories”: the Stellar SaaS offers a wide range of data and functionalities, allowing Communication, PR or Influence managers to automate their tasks and better optimise their influencer collaborations on Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Facebook and Twitter: influencer research (+15M profiles), analysis of their profiles and audiences, campaign management, content monitoring and both performance & ROI reporting.
Thanks to our cutting-edge technology and unique field experience, we have helped many companies around the world and in various industries.
Some of the best known brands and agencies include: Brands (Colgate-Palmolive, La Redoute, Heinkein, Disney, Coty, Nintendo), Agencies (Publicis, Dentsu Aegis, Matriochka), Talent Agents (Point d’Orgues, Vip Consulting, Sœurette Productions) and Media (RTL, Prisma Média)
Today, Stellar has a young, dynamic and growing team spread over Paris, Brussels and Copenhagen.
Based in Spain – ideally Madrid or Barcelona – and reporting to the Head Of Sales based in Denmark, you will be responsible for the commercial and business development of the Stellar platform in Spain and Latin America.
You will be in direct contact with clients – brands, agencies, celebrity agents, media.
- Develop the commercial and business strategy for SaaS in Spain and Latin America
- Develop your portfolio by identifying new prospects and acquiring new clients to meet your assigned targets
- Take charge of the prospecting and qualification phase upstream of the sales process
- Build a pipeline strategically, creatively and actively, based on our tracking and performance metrics
- Present the platform to clients and convince them of the use and added value of Stellar
- Develop commercial offers
- Ensure subscription renewals and upselling
- Work closely with the Product team by providing feedback and participating in development initiatives
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to ensure that your customer portfolio is well supported
- You have at least 2-3 years experience in selling digital products or services and in acquiring, managing and retaining large customer accounts – experience in selling SaaS is a plus but not mandatory
- You will have strong business acumen with excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong determination and negotiation skills, driven by results and motivated to succeed and exceed targets
- You have a strong determination and are results driven and motivated to meet and exceed your objectives
- You are fluent in Spanish and has an excellent level of English
- You are known for your energy and your “can do” attitude
- You have a strong knowledge of digital and social media – knowledge in influencer marketing is a plus but not mandatory
- You are familiar with customer CRM
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced, hyper-dynamic environment
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org