Stellar is a leading Influencer Marketing company with software (SaaS) and a range of services helping companies connect with the right influencers, launch successful collaborations and measure the ROI of their campaigns.
Our mission: to develop the most innovative solutions to make influencer marketing smarter, easier, and more efficient — to everyone.
With Stellar SaaS, marketers can get rid of spreadsheets and automate the tedious manual process of influencer and campaign analysis, using data to make better decisions about the influencers they hire and measure the ROI from their campaigns.
Thanks to our proven mix of cutting-edge technology and passionate people, we have helped many companies around the globe and across various industries.
Prominent companies include Colgate-Palmolive, Disney, Coty, Nintendo, Publicis Consultant, TBWA, RTL, DPG.
We have a young, energetic and rapidly growing team, consisting of passionate professionals constantly reinventing Influencer Marketing from our Paris, Brussels and Copenaghen offices.
Role & Responsibilities
For our Brussels office, we are currently looking for, to join our existing team, either a tester with development skills or a developer with a strong affinity with all aspects of testing.
This role could lean more towards backend development in the longer term.
Your role will be multiple, related to our SaaS platform:
- Lead on automated testing on the frontend application, with a focus on end-to-end tests.
- Work closely with software developers and project support teams
- Review business requirements and analyze users stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- Based on requirements, prepare test scenarios.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Run manual and automated tests
- Test in different environments including web and mobile
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Design tests to mitigate risk
- Present/communicate findings to software development and business user teams
- Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile product lifecycle
- Identify and assess non functional risks (security, performance,…) and bring solutions to measure and mitigate them
- Participate and provide inputs in the review of all levels of testing
- Interact with Product owner and customer support to understand product requirements
- Participate in design reviews and provide input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field. Or proven record of relevant experience
- Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies.
- Working knowledge and experience of testing types, techniques and tactics.
- Working knowledge of programming with focus on front-end and testing.
- Experience in PHP or will to get that experience is a big plus.
- Working knowledge of testing framework (Cypress, Playwright,…) and other relevant testing tools.
- Good understanding of networking, database, security and accessibility.
- Ability to explain technical problems to non-technical persons.
- Agile background and understanding.
- Excellent communication and critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Testing: Jest, Playwright, PHPUnit, Behat,…
- PHP Symfony with async platform
The ideal candidate is highly motivated and is a good team player, want to create a high level of quality and cohesion, must have some experience (medior or senior).
Nice to have
- Experience working on SaaS platform or B2B environments
- Experience with Digital and Social Media or influencer Marketing
- Experience in a multilingual environment
The team that you will join, love to share their knowledge and discovery. We have several profiles like frontend, backend and devops. And overall, they are eager to get to know you!
Please send cover letter and CV to email@example.com