Stellar is a leading Influencer Marketing company with software (SaaS) and a range of services helping companies connect with the right influencers, launch and analyze successful collaborations.
Our mission: to develop the most innovative solutions to make influencer marketing smarter, easier, and more efficient — to everyone.
With the Stellar SaaS, marketers can get rid of spreadsheets and automate the tedious manual process of influencer search, influencer and campaign analysis, using data to make better decisions about the influencers they hire and measure the ROI from their campaigns – on Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Facebook, and Twitter.
Thanks to our proven mix of cutting-edge technology and passionate people, we have helped many companies around the globe and across various industries.
Prominent companies include Colgate-Palmolive, Disney, Coty, La Redoute, Nintendo, Publicis Consultants, WaveMaker, RTL, DPG.
We have a young, energetic, and rapidly growing team, consisting of passionate professionals constantly reinventing Influencer Marketing from our Paris, Brussels, and Copenhagen offices.
We are currently seeking, for our Brussels office, a Senior PHP/Symphony Developer.
This job will provide a great chance to experiment with emergent tools and concepts and develop innovative solutions that are at the forefront of the Digital Marketing industry. You will work on specific projects critical to the product success – switch projects as you and our fast-paced company grow and evolve.
You’ll be involved with all aspects of our back-end systems including:
- Research into new tools and technologies, products/frameworks that could benefit the construction of our platform.
- Working on analysis, strategy, development, production, as well as contributing to the automation of deployments/configurations of code.
- Ingesting data from various social and web sources (APIs, etc)
- General collaborative duties such as agile method project management and code reviews
- Knows what it takes to build, administer and grow scalable applications
- Is a creative developer and problem solver
- Get the entrepreneurial feel of a start-up and is always ready to roll up his/her sleeves
- Is willing to work in a small team environment with great possibilities to make development decisions that affect the future success of our company.
- Codes object-oriented (PHP + JS).
- Think design patterns, SOLID, clean architecture.
- Loves industry best practices (CI, TDD, PSR…).
- Is agile-friendly (scrum,…) and embraces change.
- Has experience in Symfony, REST, PHPUnit, Behat, Composer, Git, MySQL…
Nice experience to have:
- Experience of Social Networks’ APIs.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration/Delivery pipelines.
- Have an interest in open-source search engines such as Elasticsearch
- Have a strong interest in Big Data concept and technologies
Please send CV to email@example.com